Tan Jasper Beads with Jade Pendant Necklace
Our jasper necklace adds warm earth tones and elevated elegance to any ensemble. Two strands of cut tan jasper beads are finished with an intricate black jade pendant, inspired by asian symbols. Transition your wardrobe through the seasons with warm neutral hues to add depth and dimension to any outfit. Composed of cut tan jasper, black jade, and a gold vermeil adjustable clasp, this two-strand piece is the perfect way to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall. Pair it with warm neutral hues to add depth and dimension.
- Chunky tan jasper beads selected for quality and coloring
- Carved black jade pendant in an asian-inspired style
- Hangs at neckline with adjustable gold vermeil clasp
- Made and designed in California and shipped from the US
Our jasper beads are selected for their natural tan variegation and are carved into pumpkin shaped beads to show off the unique coloring of these semi-precious gemstones. We hand knot each bead onto a silk cord for a lasting style statement.
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Heidi uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone. Additionally, stone cuts and the way they place into a setting can vary.