Enliven your summer outfits with a pearl and amethyst necklace that can be worn in a number of ways, making it a true style chameleon in your amethyst jewelry collection. Wear this necklace long for a boho feel, looped a few times for an elegant summer look, or as a choker style for a on-trend summer style.
- Hand selected, polished 8mm semi-precious purple amethyst beads
- Authentic grey freshwater pearls border 10mm carved amethyst beads
- 54" long necklace can be worn as 2 or 3 strand necklace or 4 strand for slender wearers
- Sterling silver hook clasp for easy looping and adjustments
- Designed and handcrafted in our northern California studio
Made with grey freshwater pearls carefully chosen for their luster, shape and color and purple amethyst gemstone beads, you'll love this necklace all summer long for its bold pop of color. Wear with casual summer day outfits for a relaxed look or add a touch of your unique and elegant personal style to evening looks.
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Heidi uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone. Additionally, stone cuts and the way they place into a setting can vary.