Teak Wood Beaded Necklace with Horsehair Tassel Pendant
Deeply hued teak wood beads are hand-knotted to silk cord and hold a unique and intricate horsehair tassel pendant on two strands. Hanging at neckline, this wood tassel necklace combines rustic, earthy charm with a dash of polished style for a surprising addition to your jewelry collection. Designed and handcrafted in our San Francisco studio, each teak wood bead is selected for quality and color.
- 2 strands of large, high-quality teak wood beads
- Looping design horsehair tassel pendant
- Hangs at neckline on hand-knotted silk cord with adjustable gold vermeil clasp
- Handcrafted and designed in California and shipped from the US
Teak wood is prized for its longevity and elegant texture and we use it in our wood bead necklace because of the beautiful wood textures and earthy tones the wood adds to outfits. Using half as many beads as the traditional 108 of a mala necklace, we love to wear this as a sophisticated style statement and fashion-forward take on the mala necklace. Looking for something similar but longer? Try our long teak wood necklace.
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Heidi uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone. Additionally, stone cuts and the way they place into a setting can vary.