Picture Jasper Bead Necklace
Striking bands and splashes of deep browns and light tans create a universe of visual textures in this picture jasper lariat necklace. Known for decorative uses, picture jasper stones resemble landscapes of wind-swept deserts and rugged mountains of the southwest. Add a touch of bohemian yet polished tribalism to your fall outfits with this jasper lariat that features two brown leather tassels.
- Detailed 12mm round picture jasper beads
- Two brown leather tassels
- Hand knotted securely on silk cord for lasting style
- Adjustable silver vermeil bar clasp for easy adjustment
- Made and designed in California and shipped from the US
- Free shipping and returns and complimentary gift wrapping
- Part of every online sale benefits Peninsula Humane Society
Decidedly simple in its design, this necklace adds minimalistic simplicity to outfits and serves as a stunning focal point for early fall knits and dusty colored fall fashions. You’ll find yourself reaching for this necklace to wear with casual outfits as the temperatures being to drop and you’re dreaming of an indian summer.
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Heidi uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone. Additionally, stone cuts and the way they place into a setting can vary.