Double Strand Blue and Black Wrap Necklace
Breaking the rules has never been more elegant. Two strands of cerulean blue angelite and jet black onyx beads create a statement wrap necklace perfect for adding a pop of color to fall outfits. Worn long, the necklace evokes the unconventional style of the 20s. When looped twice, the necklace tones down for a more traditional shape.
- Round 12mm semi-precious blue angelite beads
- Round and faceted oval jet black onyx beads
- Hand knotted securely on silk cord for lasting style
- Twisted silver vermeil clasp
- Made and designed in California and shipped from the US
- Free shipping and returns and complimentary gift wrapping
- Part of every online sale benefits Peninsula Humane Society
Tradition says you shouldn’t wear black and blue together but this striking color combination is worth pushing boundaries. Wear this with all black to allow the blue to add a burst of subdued color or try with neutrals for a sophisticated casual look.
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Heidi uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone. Additionally, stone cuts and the way they place into a setting can vary.