Howlite Statement Necklace
Hand knotted with traditional techniques, three howlite circles create a statement pendant necklace with two strands of matte white and grey howlite beads. This naturally marble-patterned necklace adds a sophisticated touch to your outfits with undyed gemstones and natural textures perfect for hot summer days. Each bead is naturally streaked with light and dark grey veins for a unique piece.
- Three carved howlite circles create a bold pendant
- Two strands of matte howlite beads add depth and character
- Hand knotted securely on silk cord for lasting style
- Adjustable silver vermeil bar clasp for easy adjustment
- Made and designed in California and shipped from the US
- Free shipping and returns and complimentary gift wrapping
- Part of every online sale benefits Peninsula Humane Society
Express your personal style with a bold, chunky howlite beaded necklace with a unique shape created with a stone donut pendant accompanied by two carved, flat howlite circles. Howlite is known as a calming stone, making it perfect for long, lazy summer days and relaxed, casual outfits. We love the vertisible shape of this necklace that allows it to be easily worn with a variety of necklines.
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Heidi uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone. Additionally, stone cuts and the way they place into a setting can vary.