Carved ovals of howlite are perfectly positioned on this long semiprecious stone necklace to create a versatile necklace you can wear a number of ways. Loop just once for an off-center statement loop twice and create a chunky pendant necklace. Elegant yet eclectic, this necklace adds depth to outfits with naturally hued howlite beads with veins of grey throughout.
- Three large, carved howlite beads create a bold statement
- Semi-precious, round howlite beads are hand knotted on silk cord
- Can be worn looped once or twice
- Silver vermeil clasp
- Made and designed in California and shipped from the US
- Free shipping and easy returns
- Part of every online sale benefits Peninsula Humane Society
Howlite has the appearance of white marble with light and dark veins of grey in irregular patterns throughout. Each piece is unique because of the semi-precious gemstones, allowing you to create a look all your own.
All necklaces are hand-knotted with the finest silk string. While silk holds color beautifully and has a luxurious and rich look, it will stretch if left hanging for too long. I recommend storing necklaces flat or in the suede bags they come in. Pendants and tassels can be fragile, best not to drop them or get them wet.